Cycleologie Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions This Member Services Agreement (“Agreement”) is entered into between the individual named above (“You” or “Member”) and CoCo Cycle, LLC d/b/a Cycleologie, a North Carolina Limited Liability Company located at 207 East Arlington Boulevard, Number 102-A Greenville, NC 27858 (“Cycleologie”).
1. As a Member of Cycleologie, you are entitled to access Cycleologie’s facilities during normal posted operating hours so long as you remain a Member in good standing and comply with this Agreement and Cycleologie’s Policies.
2. Cycleologie’s Policies are posted online. All Members must abide by Cycleologie’s Policies and failure to do so may result in removal or exclusion from Cycleologie’s facilities. Cycleologie reserves the right to update the Policies from time to time in its discretion.
3. All Members must complete the Release of Liability and Assumption of Risk, in addition to this Agreement, before participating in any classes or activities at Cycleologie’s facilities.
4. Payment shall be made monthly, and will be charged to Member’s card on file. Member may cancel their membership at any time, upon thirty (30) day’s written notice to Cycleologie at firstname.lastname@example.org
5. All Members must sign up for classes in advance using the online platform. Please cancel your bike by 6 pm the evening before the class date to avoid being charged for the class. If you are on a waitlist and no longer want the class, you must also cancel your wait-list spot or risk being moved into the class and charged for it.. Any Member who is late to a class may forfeit their spot to an individual on the waitlist or be refused entry at the instructor’s discretion.
6. By providing your phone number and email address above and signing this Agreement, you consent to and authorize Cycleologie and/or its agents to call you, send you text messages, or email you at the contact information provided regarding class reminders, waitlist information, account balances and transactions, and with information regarding promotions and advertising. You acknowledge that these calls or text messages may be sent via auto dialer, and that standard message and data rates may apply. You are not required to authorize calls or text messages to become a Cycleologie member and you may opt-out of such communications at any time.
7. Cycleologie and/or its agents may photograph, audio or video record, or otherwise record classes or Member use of its facilities. In exchange for your use of Cycleologie’s facilities or your participation in any class or activity, you understand, acknowledge, and agree that you may be photographed, recorded on audio or video, or otherwise recorded and hereby agree and consent for all purposes to the sale, reproduction, and/or use in any manner of any such photograph, audio, or other recording or depiction of your likeness and/or voice whatsoever by Cycleologie, its agents, and/or any nominee or designee of them, including without limitation any agency, client, periodical or other publication, in all forms of media, whether now or hereafter devised, throughout the world and in perpetuity, and in all manners, including without limitation advertising, trade, display, editorial, art, and exhibition. You further understand and agree that any such photograph, audio, video, or other recording or depiction of your likeness and/or voice may be modified, altered, cropped, and combined with other content such as images, video, audio, text, and graphics, and hereby waive any right that you may have to inspect or approve any finished image, video, or audio containing a depiction of your likeness or voice.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Cycleologie from and against any and all liability, damage, loss, and/or claims of any kind or nature whatsoever, including, without limitation, any and all claims and demands relating to libel, invasion of privacy, and violation of publicity rights. BY SIGNING, I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT I HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND THAT I AM VOLUNTARILY EXECUTING IT ON THE DATE PROVIDED BELOW.